Residential Air Leakage Testing & Sealing in Louisiana & Beyond
We Test New & Existing Properties
At Entergis Testing and Sealing, LLC, we take pride in helping homeowners in the southern climate zone make their homes more comfortable and energy-efficient. Choose from the following residential services.
You can have the best-built home but if it does not have the correct air sealing, you will be uncomfortable and spend unnecessary money on energy. We offer the following services for new construction:
- Louisiana state code compliance testing
- Test entire house envelope for air leakage (Door Fan Test, aka Blower Door Test)
- Test each duct system for air leakage (Duct Leakage Test)
- Air sealing house envelope during construction
Existing houses, though not required by law to be compliant with current Louisiana building code regarding air leakage, can benefit from our services. Improved airtightness brings along with it improved comfort, energy efficiency, indoor air quality, an improved barrier against pest infiltration and increased durability of your home.
Air Leakage Testing & Sealing in Louisiana
- General analysis of home performance by testing and visual inspection.
- Air sealing to improve air quality, energy efficiency and reduce insect infestation of the home.
- Installation of an optional (highly recommended) Attic Tent.
- Recommendations on additional ways to improve your home’s performance.
- Diagnosis of air leakage related problems via infrared thermography and data loggers.
- Test the air flow (in CFM) at the registers and returns of the HVAC system.
Get Started Today!
Get started on improving the airtightness, comfort and efficiency of your home today. Call Entergis Testing and Sealing, LLC at 83ENTERGIS or (833) 683-7447, or fill out our online contact form.